The Advisory Board Centre has confirmed the dates for the 2019 Engage China Trade Mission. …
Engage China Trade Mission May 2019
China is predicted to become the world’s largest economy in the near future, its growing middle class and proximity to Australia/ New Zealand offer significant opportunities for well prepared businesses. High growth and future focused Australian/ New Zealand businesses are seizing strategic opportunities in China in both import and export markets. Are you ready?
Join the Advisory Board Centre’s May 2019 trade mission to China to immerse yourself in what’s happening on the ground in China today. Applications are now open to join the exclusive delegation to Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Shanghai in May 2019.
Key Market Insights:
This Trade Mission provides Australian leaders in both business and advisory capacities, the opportunity to travel to China where you will gain current knowledge and valuable contacts.
- Australian and New Zealand brands are highly valued in China, with our quality reputation contributing to high demand from Chinese consumers.
- Current knowledge and local contacts are deeply respected by Chinese businesses and trading partners.
- Expected urban population growth in China of 61% by 2020 means less land and labour for agriculture and more people to educate and care for creating unprecedented demand for new products and services.
Who Should Attend:
The Engage China Trade Mission is specifically designed for business leaders and advisors to gain practical insights, current knowledge and valuable contacts in Chinese markets. The program includes real-word education and information from leading Entrepreneurs and Experts doing business in China today.
Engage China Trade Mission Attendees include:
- Advisors who support Entrepreneurial and high growth Australian/ New Zealand businesses;
- Executives, including Managing Directors, CEO’s and senior managers with organisations seeking to enter the Chinese market;
- Board Executives representing organisations with current or future interests in China.
This program is specifically tailored to Australian and New Zealand businesses to provide you with the foundation you need to enter the Chinese market for the first time or to increase your current exposure and returns.
The Engage China 2019 Trade Mission is strictly limited to 17 approved delegates.
The Trade Mission delegates will have in-depth experiences in Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Shanghai including:
- 5 nights in 5 star accommodation (meals included)
- One-on-one consultation with AustCham Shanghai prior to departure
- Attendance at the prestigious Australia China Business Awards in Hong Kong
- Networking events with relevant industry representatives
- Site visits to retail outlets, markets and warehouse/distribution centres
- Local business matching (1-3 meetings or site visits per attendee)
- Optional Program- attend the AFL in Shanghai
This Trade Mission is proudly sponsored by the Advisory Board Centre. Following the success of the 2018 Engage China Trade Mission, we are proud to be partnering with AustCham Shanghai, International Leaders and the Australia China Business Council. The program will be facilitated by the senior executive team at AustCham Shanghai.
Register Your Interest in the Engage China Trade Mission